Flash Crash Bot Manager
The Flash Crash Bot (FCB) Manager extension is designed to make the most uses of the available assets. The Flash Crash Bot is a great bot and one of our most popular, however, a lot of assets can end up idle in open orders for a long time. This manager will monitor all the bots that have been assigned to it. Once "Follow The Trend" is disabled on one of the bots, due to a completed order, then the manager will deactivate the other bots and cancel their open orders. Once all the other bots have been deactivated, the FCB Manager extension will relocate their assets to this single active bot by expanding its range. The range of orders will be expanded by adding more buy or sell orders depending on the type of assets that have been freed (E.g., USD or BTC).
- Flash Crash Bot
Good To Know
- All the bots need to be active. The manager will NOT activate the bots.
- All the bots need to be on the same account.
- All the bots need to have Follow The Trend (FTT) enabled.
- The assets of the bot all need to be in the same currency and side of the market.
- This extension will deactivate automatically.
Valid setup 1:
- Bot 1 ADA/BTC 8 buy orders 0 sell orders
- Bot 2 LTC/BTC 5 buy orders 0 sell orders
- Bot 3 ETH/BTC 2 buy orders 0 sell orders
Valid setup 2:
- Bot 1 BTC/USD 0 buy orders 4 sell orders
- Bot 2 BTC/EUR 0 buy orders 8 sell orders
- Bot 3 BTC/GPB 0 buy orders 11 sell orders
Invalid setup 1:
- Bot 1 BTC/USD 0 buy orders 12 sell orders
- Bot 2 ADA/BTC 5 buy orders 0 sell orders
- Bot 3 BTC/GPB 0 buy orders 15 sell orders
- Good: All assets are in BTC. - Bad: Bot 2 has buy orders and bot 1 & 3 have sell orders
Invalid setup 2:
- Bot 1 BTC/USD 5 buy orders 0 sell orders
- Bot 2 LTC/BTC 0 buy orders 12 sell orders
- Bot 3 ETH/BTC 0 buy orders 15 sell orders
- Good: All assets are in BTC. - Bad: Bot 1 has sell orders and bot 2 & 3 have buy orders
Invalid setup 3:
- Bot 1 ETH/BTC 5 buy orders 0 sell orders
- Bot 2 ETH/BTC 0 buy orders 12 sell orders
- Bot 3 LTC/BTC 2 buy orders 0 sell orders
- *All the assets are on BTC but the orders of Bot 1 are on the sell side.
The name of the extensions.
The exchange account the bots are connected to.
The type of the bot that has been added.
The account on which the bots are set.
Shows if the bot is activated.
Shows if the bot is on the right account.
Shows if the bot is set on the right market.
Shows if the bot has only buy or only sell orders.