From Haasonline Software Wiki
Revision as of 04:45, 20 August 2018 by Daniel (Created page with "== About == Simulated accounts help you to gauge how well your trade would be if you had several extra BTC or ETH or BNB or NEO or any other cryptocurrency. == Limitation =...")
Simulated accounts help you to gauge how well your trade would be if you had several extra BTC or ETH or BNB or NEO or any other cryptocurrency.
- Bitfinex Margin
- Login to HTS
- Click on Price Drivers & Accounts on the left hand pane
- Click on 'Add New Account'
- Type in Account Name (e.g. SIM_BINANCE - even if you don’t type it as such, the name will still come up with SIMULATED_)
- Choose an Account Type (e.g. Spot Trading - Note that not all exchanges have Margin or Leverage Trading)
- Choose the Platform (e.g. Binance - the selection will change based on what you choose in b)
- Tick ‘Simulated Account’
- Click ‘Save’
Adding Funds to a Simulated Account
- Click on the Dollar Bill sign for the Simulated Account that you want to add funds to
- Select the 'Coin' that you want to add
- Type in the Amount
- Click 'Update'
- Click 'Save'