From Haasonline Software Wiki
Simulated accounts help you to gauge how well your trade would be if you had several extra BTC or ETH or BNB or NEO or any other cryptocurrency.
- Bitfinex Margin
- Login to HTS
- Click on Price Drivers & Accounts on the left hand pane
- Click on 'Add New Account'
- Type in Account Name (e.g. SIM_BINANCE - even if you don’t type it as such, the name will still come up with SIMULATED_)
- Choose an Account Type (e.g. Spot Trading - Note that not all exchanges have Margin or Leverage Trading)
- Choose the Platform (e.g. Binance - the selection will change based on what you choose in b)
- Tick ‘Simulated Account’
- Click ‘Save’
Adding Funds to a Simulated Account
- Click on the Dollar Bill sign for the Simulated Account that you want to add funds to
- Select the 'Coin' that you want to add
- Type in the Amount
- Click 'Update'
- Click 'Save'